If your desktop is a mess, Fences is the program you need. It allows you to organize your desktop in a way you have never seen. By using Fences you can create groups of icons just selecting them and assign them an area in the desktop.
Not only is it good for the organization of the desktop but it is also good for its look, because when your desktop is organized you can view that great wallpaper you set.
Fences is very easy to use, you only have to choose the icons and add them to a group, assign them an area in the desktop and then you'll be able to view them only when you want because you can hide the area of those icons whenever you want. Create groups for folders, shortcuts, files, favorite programs, pictures...
Create fences by drawing a square clicking the right mouse button, add the icons you want in it, resize the fence ad place the fenced area in the place you want in the desktop.
It's amazing, we recommend you to try Fences, remember it is totally free for personal use, so you will be able to enjoy it for no money.
NEW! Use fences on modern, high DPI monitors.
• Create shaded areas to organize your desktop.
• NEW! Blur the wallpaper behind fences on Windows 10.
• NEW! Roll up fences to the Title-bar for cleaner desktops.
• Double click the desktop to hide or show icons.
• Define rules to organize your desktop icons.
• Swipe between multiple pages of fences.
• Create a desktop portal from any folder.
• NEW! Navigate the folder structure from within the fence.
• NEW! Run Fences on Windows® 10.